eMazzanti Technologies is a leading IT Services provider that boasts several Microsoft and Watchguard Partner of the Year awards, combined with 8 consecutive annual placements on Inc. Magazines Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies List. We are looking to add to our team of talented and Certified network engineers with the right individuals who are passionate about building effective technology infrastructures for small and medium sized businesses. It’s about working hard, working smart and being a true professional that makes our teams stand apart. In addition to the intellectually stimulating work, we offer a culture of continuous learning that allows our staff to have an unlimited training budget for expanding their knowledge.
- You are the best of class IT Ninja for our clients; you are fast, nimble and a master at managing, troubleshooting, building and repairing the IT infrastructure of fast growing firms.
- You can design a network, write a scope of work, coordinate your team members to deliver projects on time and in budget, thus clients respect the work you do and see the results.
- You are a master of network Analysis. Recommendations for improvements come second nature to you. These include Thin client implementations, Server and email migrations, optimize print environments with MPS, implement PCI compliance and more
- You understand the need for documentation for clients and how this need reduces repetitive issues, and provides clients with the data they need to work efficiently.
- You understand the marketplace for security. You can configure a Firewall and talk to UTM and Endpoint provisions.
Primary experience/knowledge required:
- 1-4 years working as a network engineer or a network administrator that should include the following:
- Experience working with Active Directory, Setting Group Policies and Permissions
- Terminal Services- Windows Preferred
- Knowledge of Switching – Network troubleshooting ( Subnetting)
- Experience in Exchange implementation| Maintenance
- Protocols- HTTP, HTTPS. DNS,POP, SMTP, H.323
- Firewall- Implementing policies, natting and network configuration
- VPN Knowledge
- Knowledge of Cloud Services specifically Azure
- Virtualization ( Hyper, Virtual Box)
- Business Continuity- Backups and Restoration
Additional preferred qualifications:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Microsoft Certifications MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, or MCSE
- Knowledge of Connectwise or another ticketing system
- Valid Drivers License
- Ability to perform after hours or weekend work related to customers environment and only when necessary.