We are what we repeatedly do, therefore excellence is not an accident it is a habit” ? Aristotle
We are looking for a success driven individual, who brings optimism to every new challenge. This person must have good business acumen, great communication skills, be extremely organized and to top it off have a sense of humor. We are an intimate team of techies, that are foodies, love indie music, have families, and appreciate international culture. We are about growth and opportunity, and learning. Our Corporate commitment to creating a culture of continuous learning is one of our organizations pillars. If you are ready to learn, stretch, create good habits for excellence, then you have come to the right place, eMazzanti Technologies.
As a fast growing IT Services provider, with a 17 year track record of success, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to spearhead the Company’s message and lead generation campaigns and events. This individual will have all the digital tools at their disposal, great budgets to lean on, and a staff that is committed to supporting your success. The primary responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Be the ambassador of the eMazzanti brand and its image in the marketplace.
- Design and execute digital marketing campaigns ( adv, email, social and more) for eMazzanti’s broad base of customers with the goal of increasing revenue, improving brand awareness and focusing on customer retention.
- Create and report on impactful and measurable marketing campaigns that drive desired results.
- Manage reporting and data gathering for all touchpoints you are responsible for
- Hands on experience with SEO both organic and paid including content tagging and copywriting strategies
- Experience with Google analytics and other traffic an analytical tools
- Familiar with a test & learn approach with experience doing in-person research, concept testing in person or online, A/B and multivariate testing in-market testing
- Emphasizes an incredible attention to detail and is capable of multi-tasking and coordinating several projects at once.
- 2 Plus years experience in digital marketing that includes email, social, and analytics
- Bachelors in a related field: Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, other
- Proof of US Citizenship